Rebecca was called to the Bar in 2012.
Prior to this Rebecca was a Registrar of the Family Court of Australia in Brisbane, an employed solicitor and later, partner of Canberra firm Phelps Reid. Her areas of practice included family law, employment law, civil and commercial litigation and estate matters.
Rebecca practises in all areas of family law and de facto relationships law, including property, financial matters and children’s matters. She also practices in wills and estates, administrative law and employment law.
Rebecca is a:
- Nationally accredited mediator;
- Member of the ACT Bar Council;
- Chair of the ACT Bar Family Law Committee;
- ACT Chapter Committee member of Resolution Institute (combining LEADR and IAMA);
- Noted by Doyles Guide as a leading ACT Family Law Barrister in 2016 and as a Leading Family Law Mediator in 2016.
Rebecca is passionate about the beach, her dogs, her family and the law, but not necessarily in that order.
Phone: (02) 6230 6912
Admitted at the Bar: 2012
Seniority: 5 to 10 years